Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh My, I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Bonny. I'm supposed to list seven facts about myself. Oh, boy, here goes:

1. Two of my favorite foods are apple pie and homemade noodles.

2. When I was a kid, my uncle had his pilot's license and took us for a plane ride over the Plaza in Kansas City to see the Christmas lights.

3. I can recite the alphabet backwards.

4. I've had my hair all different lengths. From below my waist when I was in high school, to really short, to a little below my shoulders like it is now.

5. I really like Daniel O'Donnell's music. You know, the Irish singer on PBS. I know this probably makes me sound like a little old lady, but I don't care...it's beautiful and it makes my ears feel good.

6. My favorite show on TV right now is Lost.

7. When I was little, I liked watching shows like Gilligan's Island, The Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, Gunsmoke, and Bonanza. And yes, I watched them when they were actually on network TV, not syndicated reruns. Hmmm, maybe I am a little old lady...

**********************************************************

Well, there they are. Also, here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

A couple of the blogs I read were tagged recently, so I'm just going to say if you're reading this and would like to play, consider yourself tagged! Hope that's okay! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails