Monday, January 4, 2010

A Closer Look (1/4/10)

I'm baaa-aack! I've been a bit of a lazy blogger again, but we also had computer problems and were offline for about a week. The computer was in the shop to replace a CPU fan, whatever that is.

I hope you had a merry Christmas, and may I take this opportunity to wish you a happy new year!

I'll try to get back into the swing of posting again with this "closer look" picture:
This was the view out the basement storm door last weekend. We had several inches of blowing and drifting snow, and some of the roads were drifted across for a couple of days. Somehow the snow piled up in this pretty pattern on the screen door.

We've had more snow since then with some really cold temps for a few days, and the forecasters are calling for even more Arctic air later in the week. Brrr! Sounds like a good time to burrow in and curl up with a wool blanket! :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails