Friday, September 18, 2009

"Prism" Sock Yarn

I just added another bright sock yarn to the shop in my "Prism" colorway. This is one of my favorite colorways...kind of like a new box of crayons with its bright colors. They're in order, of course: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.

This is what it looks like out of the dyepot, before reskeining.

I have a "recipe" for this particular colorway making it sort of repeatable. I say "sort of" because with hand dyed, there's bound to be some variations in shade and/or section lengths. Anyway, if it should happen to sell and you're still interested, just contact my shop, and I'd be glad to try to do one up for you. :)

4 comments:

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

What beautiful colors!! love it!!

Brenda said...

Thank you! :)

Lona said...

That is a very lovely skein of yarn. I am surrounded by lovely yarn and yet feel compelled to go hunt this skein down. Mahvelous!

Brenda said...

Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails