Monday, September 14, 2009

A Closer Look

Sometimes there are lots of beautiful and interesting things we might not notice if we don't take a closer look.

If you want to get really up close and personal with this grasshopper, just click on the picture. (I didn't realize that grasshoppers had little black stripes on their back legs.)

I've been working on my blog a little...trying to be more diligent in posting, adding Google Friend Connect, changing the sidebar around...hopefully making some improvements. I may try to make "A Closer Look" a regular feature, maybe once a week or so. What do you think?

3 comments:

Lona said...

I like it. I just started a gratitude journal today, to help me look (closer) for the good things in life. This fits in well. Black stripes, eh? Whodathunkit?

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Brenda, love your beautiful spun yarns, so colorful!!

Brenda said...

Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails