Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm Back...Sort of...

Well, we got the computer back yesterday and were back online by late afternoon. They said something had happened to the power supply. They fixed that and changed it to a different edition of Windows so they could transfer the stored data. It seemed to be doing some strange things even yesterday, but I thought it might be due to the change. Whenever I go to some web pages (not all of them) the pictures don't show. There's just the white box with the little red X. (You can see how technical I sound.) Anyway, I called them about it today and he told me some things to try, but it's still doing the same thing. So it looks like another trip to the shop (maybe tomorrow). Just thought I'd let you know. Hopefully he can find out what's going on and it will be something simple.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails