Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Waiting to Shear

I talked to the sheep shearer on the phone the other day. He was headed for a contest in Montana! He thought he would be able to do our sheep today or tomorrow, but I haven't heard back from him yet. The weatherman is calling for rain tomorrow, though, and usually they won't shear them if they're wet. Have to wait and see, I guess. I'm hoping to be able to take pictures of the sheep shearing to post later this week. No progress to report on the next yarn project yet. I've been trying to balance the checkbook today and have about pulled my hair out. I think maybe it's under control now, though. (The checkbook, not my hair. It kind of does what it wants.) I've got to go outside and check on the goats. I noticed awhile ago that a couple of them weren't where they were supposed to be. (They kind of do what they want, too.) Better go...thanks for reading!


Lis said...

That sheep (lamb? goat?) is TOO CUTE!

Prairie Daisy Handspun said...

That's one of our spring lambs. I'd have to agree...cute's the word for them! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails