Saturday, March 10, 2007

Etsy Mini

There's a new gadget at Etsy called Etsy Mini that allows sellers to place a little shop window on their websites or blogs. Check it out there at the right. Clicking on a picture will take you directly to that listing in my shop. Neat, huh? I placed something new in the shop this morning...hand dyed roving. So far all I had in there were handspun yarns, but it needed a little variety...thus, "Tropical Island" roving. You know, blue skies, ocean, sandy beaches, etc. If there's something you'd like to see in my shop (colors, fibers, one- or two-ply, fine or bulky yarn) please contact me through the link in the shop. I'm learning the ropes and would be interested to hear what customers are looking for. Better go...thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails