Friday, September 21, 2007

New Yarns

I've kind of been on a yarn painting kick lately. I'm low on spinning fiber and rather than order more right now, I'm going to wait and see what our fiber is like that we sent off to the mill. Here's my latest sock yarns...first, "Prairie Meadow."

And then, "Wild Rose."

"Wild Rose" has longer color sections than some of my other sock yarns. I have another one in the crock pot right now that I did in longer color sections also. It's another one in fall colors--chestnut, orange, yellow, ecru, and olive green. It should be out sometime this afternoon.

Don't forget to check out Fiber Friday going on today at Etsy!

2 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

I love the wild rose yarn. The color is so pretty.

I can't wait to see the yarn you get back from the mill. I plant to stalk your blog until you post pictures.

Brenda said...

Thank you! I like pink, too. What we get back from the mill will just be roving, though, until I get it spun up. But I'll try to post pictures when it gets here. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails