Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Morrgan. I'm supposed to list seven random facts about myself. Okay, here we go:

1. The Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie, but Westerns are my favorite type of movies.

2. I don't like coffee, but I'm wild about Pepsi and Cherry Coke.

3. When I was nine, we got up in the night (or maybe early in the morning, I don't remember) to watch man's first walk on the moon. (Now you either know how old I am, will have to figure out how old I am, or don't care how old I am.) :)

4. I'm very fond of animals and sometimes feel like we're running a zoo. We either have or have had at one time or another here on the farm cows, sheep, horses, dogs, cats, goats, chickens, ducks, guineas, and pigs.

5. I've never lived in town and have always lived in the same county even after getting married.

6. I've played the piano since I was six.

7. I worked as an instructor assistant at a community college for about 11 1/2 years.

Whew! How was that? Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

I'm not sure if I can come up with seven tags or not because several of the blogs I read have already been tagged recently and they may not be ready to play again yet. How about I just say if you're reading this and would like to play, consider yourself tagged? Hope that's okay. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails